Tuesday 9 September 2014

Guides:How to earn fractals fast.

This is my first guide so lets get started.
1. Don't Buy These.
Potions:








Leave these potions for the rich guys who have nearly 20,000 spare fractals;these are completely useless and still they claim your precious fractals.If you want to buy some potions, then buy the boosts and XP,heroup potions.

Crafts:

Dont buy ANYTHING in it. Until you need them desperately.Most can be found in missions and some by only exploring the zones.

Medallions: Dont buy anything here also.Because "Do you know who my favorite hero/villain is? Well, its [hero/villain name]!Why dont I have him/her?Because I spent  my fractals on this medallion thing!"Leave it for the rich guys who have thousands of spare fractals because each of them are 200 fractals!so if you buy 5 such medallions, it will claim your 1000 fractals!But if you think you need them desperately, redeem this code  STRMDLNS and you will get the medallions of hulk,iron man,black widow and spiderman.

Miscellaneous[HQ]:Dont buy unless you have a reserve of 10,000 or 15,000 fractals!

Note: Dont buy the mystery boxes.I am not not saying that you "must" not buy them but you shouldn't.


2.Go zone Exploring: It might take long, but its worth your time!


3.Use achievements: Use the achievements!They are the easiest way to get fractals! I mean tons and tons of fractals!especially the missions achievements. to see it follow my picture steps:
                                                                                   [i]
[ii]

[iii]
[iv]
[v]
you can also track achievements!

sorry about the late post.I have many things to do than posting these!


No comments:

Post a Comment